[OT] How do you say "PEACE"?

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 11:17:34 EST

    Dear Unicoders,

    Frank da Cruz, Michael Everson, Shlomi Tal and myself welcome you to the
    next multilingual UTF-8 sampler web page.

    Sorry, but this time it will not be a cute humorous phrase such as: I can
    eat glass, it doesn't hurt me", or "Unicode provides a unique number for
    every character". In this Spring of 2003, we felt that we had to say a very
    serious thing:

            Stop war! Say "PEACE" in all languages!
            http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/pace.html

    Thanks for visiting and for adding the languages which are still missing.

    _ Marco