Re: Private Use Area

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 14:14:41 EDT

    With just a little bit of Perl hackery, one could sift through all of the charsets on
    http://oss.software.ibm.com/icu/charset/, accumulating all of the PUA characters used there.
    Anything left over would be pretty clear (currently).

    Märk Dāvĭs
    ________
    mark.davis@jtcsv.com
    IBM, MS 50-2/B11, 5600 Cottle Rd, SJ CA 95193
    (408) 256-3148
    fax: (408) 256-0799