Re: Private Use Area

From: Thomas Chan (tc31@cornell.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 19:45:04 EDT

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Doug Ewell wrote:
    > If anyone would like to send me this type of information, I can try to
    > organize it into a Web page. I already know about:
    > * the ConScript Unicode Registry,
    > * assignments in Microsoft's Verdana Ref font, documented in Asmus
    > Freytag's "What Is This Character?" PDF file,
    > * assignments made by the Chinese government for GB 18030, and
    > * William Overington's various PUA projects.

    You can add the Microsoft EUDC->PUA mappings from:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/w98ddk/hh/w98ddk/intl_8q2h.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/w98ddk/hh/w98ddk/intl_8q2f.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/w98ddk/hh/w98ddk/intl_8q2g.asp
    (Is there a newer version of these?)