Re: Private Use Area

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 23:53:51 EDT

    I've started to record some of this info at
    http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=VendorUseOfPUA

    Adobe's documentation on the Adobe Glyph List is in alphabetical order by
    glyph name (makes sense). That means it's not convenient for looking at
    what PUA codepoints are referred to. There's a link on the page I mentioned
    above to another page that lists PUA codepoint - glyph name associations.

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485