Re: Re: Quest text font now available.

From: David Starner (dvdeug@ispwest.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 17:39:53 EDT

    > Obviously I need to spell this out: the fact that you have a copy of Softy
    > does not make you a type designer. Frankly, the idea that anyone with a
    > piece of (bad) software and an inflated sense of his own creativity can
    > make a typeface is insulting.

    The idea that anyone with a piece of (bad) software and an inflated sense
    of his own importance can attack someone else through email is also insulting.

    Wake up to the twenty-first century. At least in the first world, almost
    anyone can compose a song, write a poem, write a program, create a character
    set or make a typeface, whether or not you like them or the results. The
    idea of being insulted by someone else's expression of their creativity is
    absurd.