Re: Still can't work out whats a "canonical decomp" vs a "compatibility decomp"

From: Theodore H. Smith (delete@elfdata.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 06:30:40 EDT

    > Amen, brother! Testi-fie!

    > That Cleanicode project is (or ought to be) distinct from
    > the kind of project that Asmus has in mind of providing
    > more precise, graduated, equivalence mappings that can
    > be useful to implementations to actually produce the
    > results that people expect, but which they may not get today
    > just based on normalization forms.

    What's stopping you from initiating either of your ideas today?

    It's always a good thing to have a more clean and modern approach. I'm
    sure this will pay off in more ways than anticipated, at least thats
    what I find happens when I modernise my code or website. (The main
    section of my website isn't that modernised, it just one section that
    is).

    --
         Theodore H. Smith - Macintosh Consultant / Contractor.
         My website: <www.elfdata.com/>