RE: Yerushala(y)im - or Biblical Hebrew

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 15:06:21 EDT

    For the record, let me state that I for one have not yet agreed with any of
    the comments made recently: I do not agree that the combining classes need
    be modified, nor with any specific proposal. While I understand the
    difficulties some renderers have, I am not convinced that they are Unicode
    problems.

    I plan to meet with some of my colleagues next week and discuss the issues
    within the context of the SII, the Israeli NB.

    Jony