RE: Yerushala(y)im - or Biblical Hebrew

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 13:41:53 EDT

    At 11:06 PM 7/23/2003, Paul Nelson \(TYPOGRAPHY\) wrote:

    >It is my understanding that the CGJ should not effect the rendering and
    >is therefore should be removed from the glyphing stream. In the future
    >the CGJ will not be visible in the rendering process and therefore
    >should not be counted on to use that way.

    So in future the CGJ will not be painted?

    John Hudson

    Tiro Typeworks www.tiro.com
    Vancouver, BC tiro@tiro.com

    The sight of James Cox from the BBC's World at One,
    interviewing Robin Oakley, CNN's man in Europe,
    surrounded by a scrum of furiously scribbling print
    journalists will stand for some time as the apogee of
    media cannibalism.
                             - Emma Brockes, at the EU summit