[Way OT] God punishes people who go too OT (was: Beer measurements

From: Carl W. Brown (cbrown@xnetinc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 20:37:00 EDT

    Mark,

    Right after Ken was so nice to take it to the beer OT topic to a group message off line, I got hit with sobig-f. Over 1000 messages per day and I did not open an attachment.

    I know that part of what makes us i18n folks is detail. But too often we carry it too far even with topics that are not OT. Just look at the side of some of the message threads.

    Carl