Request

From: Ritu Malhotra (Ritu@SOFTEK.CO.IN)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 06:43:58 EST

    I would like to know that I am currently working with a hindi software. In
    this scenario the complete software is working on the basis of ISCII code.
    Now in my software itself I want to give support for a unicode font for
    devnagari Script(mangal). How do I go about doing this. Currently my
    software is based on the iscii mapiing to the font codes(ttf). But how do I
    do the mapping of Unicode to Font Codes.(ttf)
    Thanks in advance
    Ritu