Unicode Membership Collateral

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 21:44:00 EST

    People interested in having their companies join the Unicode Consortium have
    asked for collateral material to help explain to their management the value of
    joining. The consortium has put together a short document that provides
    background material that should be useful in doing this. It has been developed
    by collecting information from the current membership as to why they view
    consortium membership as useful and important to their business.

    This document can be found at http://www.unicode.org/consortium/why_join.html.

    We would appreciate it if people forwarded this information as appropriate. If
    you have any suggestions for further improvements to the document, we would also
    welcome your feedback with on-line reporting form:
    http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html.

    Mark
    http://www.macchiato.com
    ► शिष्यादिच्छेत्पराजयम् ◄