Re: Unicode for Windows CE

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 14:12:22 EST

    I also sincrely doubt that MSKLC will create keyboards that will work on a
    CE device, to tell you the truth. Maybe they do, but they have never been
    tested there and I would be surprised if they had no problems (never forget
    the First Tester's Axiom!).

    MichKa [MS]
    NLS Collation/Locale/Keyboard Development