Pre-1923 characters?

From: D. Starner (shalesller@writeme.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 15:19:19 EST

    I'm working with Distributed Proofreaders to produce some minimal
    Unicode character selectors. Right now I'm working on the Latin
    character selectors. Since we soley provide material for Project
    Gutenberg, we usually only deal with characters pre-1923. After
    stripping composable accents, which characters in the Latin blocks
    only appeared after that date? Can I assume that both the Pan-Turkic
    Latin orthography and the Pan-Nigerian alphabet postdate that?

    Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
    http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm