Re: Pre-1923 characters?

From: Curtis Clark (jcclark@mockfont.com)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 18:57:32 EST

    on 2004-01-03 14:40 Philippe Verdy wrote:
    > I have never
    > seen you accepting compromizes and I doubt of your negociation faculties.

    A lot can be said about Michael, but it is inaccurate to say that he
    never changes his mind. One of the things that I have come to value over
    the years in his "pronouncements" is that they invariably reflect
    careful consideration, whether I agree with them or not.

    Mockingbird Font Works                  http://www.mockfont.com/