RE: Archives

From: John Snow (john@appliedlanguage.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 05:42:30 EST

    Cheers for the information, I don't suppose anybody knows why it went
    away? It was actually quite useful!

    John Snow
    Business Development Director
    +44 (0) 870 990 5166

    http://www.appliedlanguage.com/
    Translation services for 140 different languages

    http://www.appliedlanguage.com/website_translation.shtml
    Website translations for all file types, formats and technology