RE: New What is Unicode translation.

From: Magda Danish \(Unicode\) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 13:20:00 EST

    Don,

    Offers to translate "What is Unicode?" to a particular language should
    be addressed to the Unicode office. This can be done through our
    reporting form http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html or by emailing me
    directly.

    Magda

    PS: For everybody's convenience, we provide an html template for the
    translation as well as a set of translation formatting instructions.

    On
    > Behalf Of dzo@bisharat.net
    > Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 6:30 AM
    > To: unicode@unicode.org
    > Subject: Re: New What is Unicode translation.
    >
    > If someone were interested in translating to an additional
    language(s), to
    > whom
    > should they write? TIA...
    >
    > Don Osborn
    > Bisharat.net
    >
    > Quoting "Magda Danish \\(Unicode\\)" <v-magdad@microsoft.com>:
    > > "What is Unicode" in Finnish is now online thanks to Jarkko
    Hietaniemi.