GB18030 and super font

From: Raymond Mercier (RaymondM@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 07:35:34 EDT

    I am intrigued by GB18030 encoding. There is a table of equivalences in
    http://oss.software.ibm.com/cvs/icu/~checkout~/charset/data/xml/gb-18030-200
    0.xml
    No doubt Unihan will at some stage include these 2 & 4 byte values.

    I enquired about the 'super font' created by a Beijing foundry,
    http://font.founder.com.cn/english/web/index.htm, and am fairly astonished
    at the prices, as you see from the attached.

    I suppose this is the only source for such a full font.
    Raymond Mercier