Re: Standardize TimeZone ID

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 11:49:59 EDT

    There is a different committee mailing list than the one for the UTC. However,
    for the public unicode@unicode.org list it didn't seem worth having separate
    public list yet. (After all, much of the material on unicode@unicode.org is
    general globalization discussion -- and often even pretty far off that topic :-)

    However, what we agreed is that we would monitor the situation and if it looked
    like there was enough traffic to warrent making a separate public list, we
    would.

    Mark
    http://www.macchiato.com
    ► शिष्यादिच्छेत्पराजयम् ◄