Re: Romanian and Cyrillic

From: R.C. Bakhuizen van den Brink [Rein] (dziewon@xs4all.nl)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 01:03:50 EDT

    what's the problem here? I might have missed something or have
    stumbled upon an age-old discussion that has been solved lightyears ago?

    Would you need to have the same web-text [in HTML] displayed
    in Romanian as well as in Cyrillic script according to
    the reader's wishes?

    Or let's say - in a similar border situation but using Latin
    script only - have Polish 'cz' automatically represent
    Czech 'è'? And vice versa. Thus establishing a 1-1-relationship
    between pre-composed and composables?

    groetjes, Rein