RE: Romanian and Cyrillic

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 02:29:58 EDT

    > From: unicode-bounce@unicode.org [mailto:unicode-bounce@unicode.org]
    On

    > Would you need to have the same web-text [in HTML] displayed
    > in Romanian as well as in Cyrillic script according to
    > the reader's wishes?

    It could perhaps be put that way: yes, what I want to know is whether
    there is any potential need to have Romanian-language content such as
    web pages that need to be provided (whether according to a reader's
    wish, or to reflect the form of a historic document) in Cyrillic script
    rather than Latin script.

    Peter Constable