Re: Nice to join this forum....

From: African Oracle (oracle@africaservice.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 06:58:59 CDT

"As for the GB ligature, that might actually get encoded if you can provide
sufficent evidence for it." - D. Starner

That will not be a problem, because I still think things must be properly
done, language must be properly written, even where people have to combine,
the combination must be right. Just imagine how ugly a human image will look
with the nose where the ear is suppose to me and the ear on the chin.:-)

There are other characters that I am working on that belongs to the Edo
speaking people in Nigeria -

These are GH KH KP RH MW VB all these must be as close together as the Æ so
that people will know when one is talking about VB - Visual Basic of writing
a pure Edo language or Yorub language.

Dele Olawole