Re: Nice to join this forum....

From: D. Starner (shalesller@writeme.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 04:45:48 CDT

> Yes, I have looked at the code and infact used the Microsoft Keyboard
> Keyboard Layout without any success. One thing I observed is that since the
> character are not drawn with the accent assigned where they should be, at
> low font size they are disaster. Using Fontlab to design the fonts and
> assigned codes the way they appear on the link only generate two characters
> in the font table.
>
> I thing it will be better if they are drawn out which I can do and
> appropriate code assigned by UNICODE.

Unicode will not allocate any more codes for characters that can be made
precomposed, as it would disrupt normalization. Others can better tell
you how to get the job done with what you have.

As for the GB ligature, that might actually get encoded if you can
provide sufficent evidence for it.

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm