Re: The Unicode.ORG Server is now moved

From: Ernest Cline (ernestcline@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 14:44:01 CDT

Actually, I had already seen all of the messages you resent, Peter, so they
apparently did get through the first time. It may well be that something
happened to delay them getting thru to you. Some other threads have
appeared disjointed to me tho, so there do appear to be real problems,
or else people have been posing replies to the list that didn't send the
original there. It could be a side effect of the move, the current Sasser
Internet worm epidemic, or perhaps even the ghosts of unhappy Paleo-
Hebrew scribes warring in the ether(net) over wether Phoenician and
Hebrew should be encoded as separate scripts in Unicode.