Re: Just if and where is the sense then?

From: R.C. Bakhuizen van den Brink [Rein] (dziewon@xs4all.nl)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 15:14:58 CDT

P.S.

I forgot mr. M.E. who is aiming at the top right now just before
mr. P.K.

----------

So why can we have zillions of CJK code points and make a fuss about
a few single code points that must be composed by an ever growing
intelligent display software that is also supposed to run on all
platforms?

So why are we unifying all middle east past and present
scripts?

Why are the few academics here taking up all the band-width
in this group - how many message has mr. P.K. sent lately?

So how come the majority of Polish people living abroad - let's say
40 millions against 40 million living in Poland - is not able of
using their native characters - also called 'ogonki' - in their e-mails?

Just let us KISS

gtx, Rein