Re: New contribution

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 15:27:11 CDT

I want to point out that the inclusion of a name in N2311 does not mean a
*guaranteed* place in Unicode for it. All it means is that according to our best
current information, we're trying to reserve space for what we think will be
there. But until we get and assess actual concrete proposals, we can't determine
whether two proposed scripts should be unified, or one proposed script should be
de-unified.

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com
► शिष्यादिच्छेत्पराजयम् ◄