From: Philippe Verdy (email@example.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 05:31:21 CDT
Philippe Verdy wrote:
> Michael Everson wrote:
> > Philippe Verdy wrote:
> > >There is still a conflict of "Code" for Mandaean, is it "Mand" or "Mnda"?
> > Mand.
> OK This is now corrected on the new HTML pages.
> But the new "normative" plain-text file now contains... "Mnda" !!!
I updated my own Excel sheet at:
with the addition of 'Phags-Pa, and new fixes by Michael.
Also browsable in HTML:
About cell background colors:
- "light blue" signals the english or French names that have been kept when
removing duplicate rows with alternate names.
- "yellow" signals the changes that have already been applied with the previous
(I see that some dates have been changed for a row without any change in the
other fields in any of the 5 previous tables, when compared to their first
- "light red" signals missing changes:
* dates that should be changed but have still not,
* the case of Asomtavruli whiwh has been removed but is not signaled in changes,
* the PropertyValueAlias="Common" for Code="Zyyy", as found in the UCD
* the missing change from "Mnda" to "Mand" in the current plain-text version
(change already applied in the currently published HTML versions of table 1 and
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Fri May 21 2004 - 05:32:11 CDT