Re: ISO 15924 draft fixes

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 10:36:49 CDT

    At 12:31 +0200 2004-05-21, Philippe Verdy wrote:

    >- "light blue" signals the english or French names that have been kept when
    >removing duplicate rows with alternate names.

    Those duplicate rows did not appear in the plain-text data files, so
    will not be considered further or tracked on the code changes page.
    Khar and Khmr should have been yellow, not blue.

    >- "yellow" signals the changes that have already been applied with
    >the previous published version.
    >(I see that some dates have been changed for a row without any change in the
    >other fields in any of the 5 previous tables, when compared to their first
    >published version.)

    You didn't highlight Java.
    I'm not tracking the "change" to Latf because it was just a
    parenthesis missing not an actual change.
    Malayalam and Oriya did not change between the plain text versions
    (as I have said before).
    Hanunoo had a name change.

    >- "light red" signals missing changes:
    >* dates that should be changed but have still not

    Only changes between the plain-text documents are going to be tracked.

    >* the case of Asomtavruli whiwh has been removed but is not signaled
    >in changes,

    Only changes between the plain-text documents are going to be tracked.

    >* the PropertyValueAlias="Common" for Code="Zyyy", as found in the UCD

    Thanks! It's good that you found this.

    >* the missing change from "Mnda" to "Mand" in the current plain-text version
    >(change already applied in the currently published HTML versions of
    >table 1 and 2).

    That should be fixed now.

    I'm going to ask Rick to regenerate the four tables. Change dates
    will be 2004-05-21. When they're posted we'll consider it the final
    beta.