Re: New versions of the Common Locale Data Repository (CLDR 1.1)

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 14:33:52 CDT

    The reports page wasn't updated -- sorry.

    As to the UTS, when CLDR came into Unicode, we decided to have it and associated
    UTS's in a separate committee (LTC), since its scope was sufficiently different
    from the UTC's. http://www.unicode.org/reports/about-reports.html was updated to
    reflect this change.

    If you could look over http://www.unicode.org/cldr/ (and associated) and let me
    know where there are places the text could be clarified, I'd appreciate it
    (you're one of the most thorough reviewers!).

    Mark
    http://www.macchiato.com
    ► शिष्यादिच्छेत्पराजयम् ◄