Re: Bantu click letters

From: D. Starner (shalesller@writeme.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 18:32:26 CDT

    > But Gutenberg may not care: they mostly (now exclusively?) publish texts
    > in the public domain.

    We publish anything previously published we can get permission on, but since
    we can't afford to pay for anything, we're primarily public domain. In any
    case, we have decades of the Reports of the Bureau of American ethnology
    plus many more public domain works of linguistics, so we really don't need to
    ask for more text.

    (This is really getting off topic, though.)

    Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
    http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm