Re: Simplified Chinese radical set in Unihan

From: John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 15:56:27 CST

    As you say, the main problem is that there are so many different
    possible sets. Some will be proprietary, which would limit their
    usefulness although there would, I believe, otherwise be no objection
    to its inclusion. If you can come up with a reasonably standard set and
    reasonably consistent data across several dictionaries referencing it,
    I'm sure there'd be no objection to including it.