Re: 32'nd bit & UTF-8

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 19:02:18 CST

    From: "Hans Aberg" <haberg@math.su.se>
    > You probaly mean that the overloaded UTF-BSS (or whatever the correct name
    > is)

    I wonder if there's a "correct name" for it. It seems that the most correct
    name for this traforms would be the reference to the old RFC describing it,
    even if the title of the informative RFC gives "UTF-8" incorrectly; and even
    if there's a symbolic name to refer it, but only as a local symbol pointing
    to the bibliographic reference at end of the text.