Re: Codepoint Differentiation - Serbian t

From: UList@dfa-mail.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 15:34:28 CST

    I do see that language tags can work. In a monolingual document they're a fine solution.

    I don't think you can say that a variation of a glyph isn't a "glyph variant"
    though... as well ; )

    What any successful company in the world would be doing at the moment is
    setting up some usability testing to see which version of their product works
    better and is preferred by the consumers.