RE: String name and Character Name

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 01:34:06 CST

    > From: unicode-bounce@unicode.org [mailto:unicode-bounce@unicode.org]
    On
    > Behalf Of Sinnathurai Srivas

    > It is rather disturbing to learn that a body like ISO has no concern
    for
    > nor
    > respect for languages nor people. I do not understand how suppose to
    be an
    > intelligent and professional body can sink so deep.

    You are shooting your mouth off with disparaging remarks, making
    assertions about ISO (and the people that make up its technical
    committees and working groups) when you haven't the slightest bit of
    first-hand knowledge of what those involved may think on these matters.
    Please put a cork in it, until you've made an effort to understand the
    committees and people of whom you speak.

    Peter Constable