Re: "What is Unicode", Deseret version

From: Otto Stolz (Otto.Stolz@uni-konstanz.de)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 01:36:24 CST

    Helo,

    Magda Danish (Unicode) schrieb:
    > http://www.unicode.org/standard/translations/deseret.html
    > This page can be viewed on a MAC but not on machines with Windows OS. Sorry!

    What is the problem with Windows? I have tried that page with the Firefox 1.0.2
    browser (yes I know, I should have updated it) under Windows XP 5.1 (SP 2), and
    it looks alright to me -- but then I do not know anything about Deseret. I'll
    append a screenshot of the title and the 1st paragraf for you to check whether
    it comes out alright under Windows XP SP 2.

    Best wishes,
       Otto Stolz

    Deseret.gif