Re: Transliterator

From: Erkki Kolehmainen (erkki.kolehmainen@kotus.fi)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 23:54:08 CST

    On the attached:

    Typing with a single or multiple keystrokes is totally independent of
    the character encoding. The keyboard driver can generate from a single
    keystroke a predefined sequence of multiple codes, whereas multiple
    keystrokes can (and often do) lead to the generation of a single code.

    Regards, Erkki I. Kolehmainen