Re: Jumping Cursor. Was: Right-to-Left Punctuation Problem

From: Erkki Kolehmainen (erkki.kolehmainen@kotus.fi)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 02:06:06 CDT

    The users not only see the characters on the screen. They also want to
    process them both in their local (other than typesetting) applications
    and in several remote applications implemented by others (possibly in a
    semantic web, in which environment you don't necessarily even know who
    will process the data).

    Erkki I. Kolehmainen (RILF)