ldml dtd

From: Theo Veenker (Theo.Veenker@let.uu.nl)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 04:34:53 CDT

    Hi,

    I'm using the current version in the cldr 1.3.0 release, but I
    encountered a lot of IMO questionable fragments, for instance
       <!ELEMENT week (alias | (minDays*, firstDay*, weekendStart*,
         weekendEnd*, special*)) >
    which would allows specifying that a week begins on a monday but
    also on a wednesday.

    Then I found this has been corrected in the current UTS #35,
    where is says:
       <!ELEMENT week (alias | (minDays?, firstDay?, weekendStart?,
         weekendEnd?, special*))>

    So I wonder is the actual ldml.dtd file described in UTS #35
    (or the working draft) currently available for preview somewhere?

    Regards,
    Theo