Re: Representing 'Halant R' in Marathi

From: Neelesh Bodas (neelesh.bodas@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 08:13:33 CDT

    Hi Eric,
    Thanks for the reply. It worked!!
    Just to complete-up the stuff - I could also do it with Zero-Width
    Joiner after half 'r'. ( र + ◌् + ZWJ (U+200D) ) This produced the
    correct eyelash 'r' ( र्‍या ).

    As an aside, if we use the 'r' with a 'nukhta' (U+0931 ऱ) the eyelash
    'r' also gets a nukhta (I cannot cut-paste that here in the mail, this
    gmail editor is somehow not showing properly:-( )

    Thanks again,
    Neelesh.