Re: Punctuation character (inverted interrobang) proposed

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 10:50:37 CDT

    Can you/anyone else on this list define those concepts succinctly, Jon?
    I ask because, although I own some champion chess books, I have yet to
    see an interrobang; much of my lifetime having been spent working on
    dictionaries, I regard pure concepts as terra firma.

    All the best,
    mg

    Scríobh Jon Hanna:

    --