Re: UnicodeData.txt problem

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 08:38:28 CST

    Theo Veenker <Theo dot Veenker at let dot uu dot nl> wrote:

    > You could even create a double set of data files: a new reorganized
    > set of data files, and a set for backwards compatibility (extracted
    > from the new set).

    IMHO this dual set of files could be quite useful, but I understand that
    creating it might be a lot of work. I do this sort of thing in my
    job -- converting data in format X for use with an application that only
    understands format Y -- and can attest to this.

    --
    Doug Ewell
    Fullerton, California, USA