Cyrillic "borrowed" letterforms (unicode Digest V5 #301)

From: André Szabolcs Szelp (a.sz.szelp@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 15:50:06 CST

    Hi!

    That CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER BE "shaped like GREEK SMALL LETTER DELTA"
    is the standard cursive variant in russian handwriting (while usually
    a slightly other cursive variant is used in print).
    Some typefaces use different letter styles, as the demonstrated one
    at Khakasnet.

    I hope I did not miss the point, as I did not follow the earlier
    parts of this conversations.

    A happy new year to you guys!

    Szabolcs