Re: Malayalam Chillus

From: Antoine Leca (Antoine10646@leca-marti.org)
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 02:58:06 CST

    Vinod Kumar (project IndiX) wrote:
    > The original Unicode specification is adequate to handle Chillus.

    I do not know about you (that's anybody reading), but I cannot decide which
    is the correct information.
    Either the meeting took place and the UTC was not informed of the results,
    or it does not yet and Mr Kumar is only trying to make his views (in the
    wrong forum, since it is supposed to take place in this very meeting where
    the "non-users" had been bashed away.)

    Antoine