Re: Musical symbols

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 04:59:43 CST

    I've found two musical symbols that I can not locate in Unicode.

    One looks like and upside-down V over the last chord in a song.
    I have no idea of its function. It is not an actual letter V, just a V
    like shape.

    The other looks like a corner bracket, and is apparently used
    to indicate that a note belongs to a voice that's normally in the
    treble or base clef, but is shown on the other staff, because
    it's unusually high or low.

    These were found in pretty ordinary musical texts, so I'm not
    sure why I can't seem to find them in the section on musical
    symbols.

    Any suggestions?

    A./