Re: Musical symbols

From: Werner LEMBERG (wl@gnu.org)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 07:44:12 CST

    > > I'm not certain what this is describing. Can you provide an
    > > illustration of the symbol in context?
    >
    > I would have to dig up my example again....found it.
    >
    > (Sorry, no access to the scanner at this hour).

    Please go to this page and try to locate the used symbols.

      http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.7/Documentation/user/lilypond/The-Feta-font.html

    We can then answer you question -- there are three symbols which have
    a V shape:

      scripts.upbow
      scripts.dmarcato
      scripts.upedaltoe

    Regarding your L shaped symbol, it is normally generated directly as
    an outline because of its flexible size -- here we really need an
    image to exactly specify its function and thus a possible Unicode
    representation.

        Werner