Re: CLDR errors that can't be corrected

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed May 17 2006 - 19:15:05 CDT

    From: "Deborah Goldsmith" <goldsmit@apple.com>
    > Data submission was open in CLDR from February 3 through the end of
    > March. Did you miss this announcement?

    No it was closed, or not working with my account. It just said that all submissions were suspended until the vetting process,which has just opened yesterday (did not work either before, thanks for having announced that the bug was corrected).

    What I thought is that it was reserved for some people, and I have sent emails for corrections during this time that have been ignored.