Re: Re(2): IE7 (off-topic)

From: John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2006 - 17:04:54 CST

    On Nov 12, 2006, at 5:37 PM, James Kass wrote:

    > If this is the case, then my impression is that FontBook has the
    > problem rather than Code200x.

    Actually, despite the wording of the TrueType spec on this point (even
    our own version), we at Apple tend to consider it an error for a font
    to have two glyphs with the same PS name, even ".notdef". So Font
    Book isn't the only software we produce which thinks this is a Bad
    Thing.

    ========
    John H. Jenkins
    jenkins@apple.com