Re: data sources

From: Shohji Itoh (s_ito88@ybb.ne.jp)
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 01:25:16 CDT

    >> ABC
    I couldn't thought that I'll get answers.
    Thank you. Its a big news for me in this noon.
    After, I'll try to read them, carefully.

    Correcting: parano-- -} have 2 waying ways 分裂 & 偏執 ,

    I can see them to different with each other like ( ← ○ ) → | ← ( ●→ )
    , and can see same 2 or mixed 2 for use to omitting some person [ or ME ? ],
    so I want to be asking.
    [ its just a case of the PARANOIA ] .