RE: Phetsarat font, Lao unicode

From: Kent Karlsson (kent.karlsson14@comhem.se)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 11:07:36 CDT

    They may not "attach" (in a ligature-like fashion, like cedilla
    attaches to a c or an s), but otherwise any base letter **should**
    work, placementwise. It may not look ideal, but **should** look
    roughly ok.

    If it does not, it is a flaw in the display system, not in the
    Unicode standard.

    Likewise, reordrant vowels **should** reorder around any base
    character. There is no need to add any characters for this, but
    display systems may need to be updated.

            /kent k