Re: [indic] Re: Chillu debate a summary

From: Mahesh T. Pai (paivakil@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 22:08:24 CDT

    N. Ganesan said on Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 01:29:43PM -0500,:

    > I definitely suggest/request that use of ZWJ in Malayalam IDN *not* be
    > deprecated

    This response reminds me of a story.

    The kid was just back from exams, and was praying "Oh god, please make
    Calcutta capital of India". Intrigued his mother asked why he is
    making this strange request to god. The answer:-

    "They asked what is the capital of India at the exams, and I answered
    'Calcutta'".

    --
     Mahesh T. Pai <<>> http://paivakil.blogspot.com/
    Distribute Free Software --