Re: Apostrophes at www.unicode.org

From: Michael S. Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 14:30:46 CDT

    It is hard to justify the time to do the work or take up the space in the font to define such things if they are not ever defined for your characters. So while I see the ideal behavior from the Unicode side, it is hard to see the typographic side agreeing with in many (most?) cases....

    MichKa [Microsoft]
    Windows International
    Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/michkap